İnternet Sitesi

www.zeynepkocasinan.com

22 Ekim 2007 Pazartesi

Listening to What Water Says

Tonight I was at the Dalaman airport to go to Istanbul. It has been a few months since the domestic terminal has been moved to the old International terminal in Dalaman. The old domestic terminal was very small with one little shop for magazines and newspapers. Most importantly for me at the new domestic terminal, there is a bookstore.

I love bookstores. When I am in Istanbul, I go to the Remzi Bookstore at Akmerkez Shopping Centre almost every day. In the new Kanyon Shopping Mall in the Levent district of the city, there are two mega bookstores where you can find almost anything. Well, not totally like Barnes & Noble, but they are pretty good. If I go to the district of Taksim in Istanbul, I visit at least a few of the many many bookstores on the Istiklal Street. When I was a kid that avenue was open to traffic. Now, it is “pedestrian-only” and there are many stores, bookstores, cafes and restaurants along both sides of the avenue. It is a part of Istanbul that is alive until the early hours of the morning. Turks and tourists both love the district. You may find something for every taste.

Anyway, as I was at the Dalaman Airport, I was looking to find a new interesting book to read. Yet, nothing interested me. Then I saw a book I had bought before. I also had the English version. It was one of the books by Masaru Emoto. As I sometimes do, I finally decided to buy a second copy of “The True Power of Water” to re-read on the flight.

***
I have been working in the construction of irrigation dams for about 15 years and I am the daughter of a man who built 7 dams constructed for The General Directorate of State Hydraulic Works in Turkey. When I used to talk about the power of water, I used to talk about the physical power of water and sometimes the power of water as a source of energy. Yet, when the topic is complementary medicine and spirituality, we need to realize and discuss that water is an amazing source of power and information in other contexts as well.

Masaru Emoto created interest in the topic by showing that water responds to words, prayers, emotions, sounds, pictures and even intentions. He wanted to show to the world that water is alive and it understands and responds and stores information, at a level over languages. He was born in Japan and is a graduate of the Yokohama Municipal University, from the Faculty of Humanities and Sciences. He is not a scientist or medical doctor by training; however since 1987 he has been interested in the healing powers of water and has been carrying out his experiments since 1994. He also wrote the books “Messages from Water 1 and 2” and “The Hidden Messages in Water”.

Mr. Emoto through photographing water crystals that have been exposed to various words for example, has tried to show that water responds very positively to positive words such as “love and gratitude” forming beautiful crystals, but that water responds very negatively to words such as “fool” or “hate.” According to his experiments, when exposed to negative words, water does not form crystals and displays unpleasant looking forms. Also, for example water exposed to cell phone radiation, radiation from TVs and computers does not form crystals and displays irregular and out of form shapes. However, when the words of “love and gratitude” are taped to the bottle of water before their exposure to radiation, water does form crystals. In a way these positive words seem to protect water.

People sometimes ask me “How can affirmations affect our physical body?” I am able to say that words and thoughts do affect the water which our body is mainly made up of. Water makes up about 70% of the body mass in adults.

Masaru Emoto through his experiments over the years tries to display this also to the eye. He has done various experiments to measure the quality of water in various parts of the world. He also offers a new method to use water in healing through giving energy to water to compensate the low frequencies of illnesses. You may find many of the pictures of images from his experiments in his books. Of course, more detailed and extensive research might be needed to confirm his findings further, yet his publications are well worth taking seriously.

***


Hot days are here with us for the summer; please make sure you drink a lot of water. Your body needs water, in addition to all of the things you would like to drink for your enjoyment. I say, if you cannot wash you face or body with these others drinks, then you need to be aware that you internal organs also need water and not something else to be cleaned and refreshed.

Bless you water and drink plenty.

And a final note: As my bio-energy teacher Moshe always reminds me “Being positive or not in life is not a choice; it is mandatory for health and well-being”.

Wish you a wonderful week full of light and love.
Z.
_____________________________________________________________________
Affirmation of the Week:
“My spiritual beliefs support me and help me be all that I can be.”
By Louise L. Hay
_______________________________________________________________________
Quote of the Week:
“The most pernicious of the three poisons that afflict the average mind is the poison of anger. It is anger that ruins all relationships that have previously been carefully nurtured...Be ever mindful of anger rising and learn to counter any sign of it with opposite emotions, with love, compassion and understanding.”
Lillian Too
________________________________________________________________________
Suggested Reading:
“Western Guide to Feng Shui” By Terah Katryn Collins.
The Turkish translation of this book is available under the name “Batılılar İçin Feng Shui.”