İnternet Sitesi

www.zeynepkocasinan.com

11 Şubat 2011 Cuma

Where Do You Hear Your Soul the Best?

I am in London again, only for a few days. It's been raining since I arrived yesterday, but I like. It has been a while since I saw rain in London. It has been strangely sunny and warm the last few times I was here and I miss the classic London weather.

My life has not been about patterns, it has been, well at least for the last five siz years it is about change. I do travel almost every week for quite some time. No days are quite the same. Yet, as I was getting out of the plane on Thursday morning, I realised once again that I do have my patterns within the chaos that make me feel safe.

When I come to London, I always, at least when I have a choice, use Turkish Airlines. I might use different ways to get to the city, but I stay at the same hotel. There are more... I realise once again that I balance change and "sameness" in different ways.

I love London. I really do.

This city is one of the places on the planet that I can hear my soul clearly. In the middle of this big and busy city.

...

As I remember the different places where my soul feels free to speak, I would like to ask you where is that place for you?

...

With love and light,
Zeynep